COP26: Eco Echoes, Tinderbox Collective: Write Songs and Make Games
Eco Echoes is a one day creative jam where you are invited to write songs and make games around an environmental theme.
The day will start with a welcome, some live music, and a short talk from artist and game designer Yann Seznec!The Music and Game Jam will then begin, and people can write and record songs and make games in their own time.
The theme is environmental awareness and action – jammers can make any kind of game and/or music that explores this theme, in any format. This could be anything from a fully fledged digital or online game, to a physical board or card game made with recycled objects in your home; to a piece of music! Whatever you choose!
Throughout the day there will also be an optional songwriting workshop with meetups on Zoom and/or Discord to share works in progress.
You’ll also be able to join Tinderbox Discord to share links and ask questions for the duration of the Jam.
The event will end with a live play-through and open-mic session to share the games and songs!
• 9am: Welcome & Talk from Yann Seznec
• 9:30 – 10:30am: Morning Music and Songwriting Workshop with Jed Milroy
• 12:00 – 12:30pm: Lunchtime Checkin/Hangout
• 3:30pm – 4pm: Afternoon Checkin/Hangout
• 6pm: Game Submission
• 7pm – 8pm: Livestream
Filed under: Classes and Workshops, COP26 Glasgow, Climate Change, Save the Planet, Biodiversity Events, Free Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, Zoom and online events
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Men at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Particle Wave – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Aye Write: Beyond the Swelkie
- CARLA Book Launch at tell it slant
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley