Caroline Miller Art – Open Day
Sunday 28 November, 2021 – 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Caroline Miller is opening her studio for an afternoon where her original art, limited edition prints and cards will be on display and for sale.
20% of proceeds will go to the charity Social Bite – helping the homeless.
There will be homebaking!
Studio 5 , 2nd Floor, 1069 Argyle St, Finnieston, Glasgow G12 8LZ
(gate opposite Lebowski’s)
“Finnieston wins awards for hipsterness and is awash with places to eat, drink and shop – so well worth a visit on a Sunday afternoon.
I’m looking forward to welcoming you to my studio. If you know someone you think would like to come please let them know.”
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Return, Remake, React
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Aye Write: Jenni Fagan with Claire Mitchell QC and Zoe Venditozzi Witches of Scotland Podcast
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End