Contemporary Cinema Course Monday 19 October, 2015 GFT
Contemporary Cinema Course
Monday 19 October, 2015
An ideal beginner’s course for those wishing to broaden their critical understanding of contemporary cinema. Current releases are complemented by engaging discussion around a range of topics.
The course takes place over eight consecutive Monday evenings, and is comprised of four film screenings and four seminars. Films will be in early evenings but exact times may vary, seminars will take place at 18.30 and will cover titles such as The Lobster, Suffragette, The Program, Taxi and Carol.* Led by Alistair Harkness, Film Critic and Feature Writer with The Scotsman, and regular contributor to BBC Radio Scotland’s The Janice Forsyth Show.
Price: £65/55 – tickets to films included.
*Films subject to change due to scheduling and release dates.
12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Roy’s World: Barry Gifford’s Chicago, CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Love Sarah, Glasgow Film Festival
- The Public, GFT
- Little Joe, GFT
- Greed GFT
- Lost Transmissions, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Whistlers, Glasgow Film Festival 2020