Cinemap, Southside Film Festival 2014, Glasgow 23 – 25 May
Southside Film Festival presents: Cinemap 23-25 May 2014
After three successful years of running a film festival in May Southside Film Festival has decided to do something different in May 2014.
Southside Film Festival presents Cinemap, a screening event over the weekend of 23-25 May, 2014 in various Southside locations.
Cinemap is inspired by last year’s ALBERT DRIVE project that asked the people of Pollokshields to meet their neighbours through a series of artistic commissions exploring the central question ‘who is my neighbour’?
Cinemap will screen a number of ALBERT DRIVE films including work by Basharat Khan and Abigail Howkins which explore the theme of neighbour but also highlight the importance of local, of community and of bringing people together.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT
- Lamb GFT
- Don’t Look Up – GFT
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- Drive My Car, GFT
- Petite Maman, GFT