CinemaAttic: Do You Remember, CCA, 13 January, 2017
CinemaAttic: Do you remember?
Fri 13 January 2017
7.30pm, £5 (£4 students) + £1 booking fee, Cinema
Book online / 0141 352 4900
These Short Film fanatics are back with the finest independent films from Spain And Latin American countries. In January Cinemaattic get back with a night focused on the power of the Memory. Idols and individuals missing the good ol’ days, examining past times and the influence of those memories in today’s present lives.
There will be quality, with some of the films nominated for next Goya Awards 2017. There’ll be variety, 3D and stop motion animation, moving short documentaries set in Torremolinos and Havana. Music as we follow the last gig of a music band, sci-fi as we travel to Saturn’s largest moon…And once again, Cinemaattic are delighted to present films from Argentina and Cuba, this month’s guest countries!
Centre for Contemporary Arts
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Fury by David Morley – Carcanet Press Online Book Launch