Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
St Enoch Square for the Glasgow Christmas Market!
9 November – 22 December 10am – 8pm.
This traditional continental market offers a wide selection of festive gifts and delicious street food. Opening from 9 November until 22 December there is nowhere better to pick up a festive gift and get your Christmas cheer on!
Additional Christmas Market at George Square – 25 November – 29 December, 2017
This year there will be an additional market, opening with a traditional carousel, the iconic Big Wheel and family focused street entertainment.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day