Christmas Market Byres Road, Vinicombe Street, Sunday, 27 November, 2016
Not just a market but a very festive occasion with local shops, choirs, performers and switching on of the Christmas Tree lights.
From twelve Noon until 6 p.m. Vinicombe Street, Top of Byres Road, G12
Vinicombe Street is preparing for festive cheer – and hopefully no frost – as weather woman Judith Ralston is set to switch on the Byres Road Christmas Tree Lights alongside a Glaswegian local hero this Sunday (27th November)
Local Shops at the Christmas Market
Entertainment will take place from 2 p.m. and includes Voicebeat, GUMC Choir and GUMC Chamber Choir – come along and join in the Christmas songs and carols.
Switching On The Christmas Tree Lights
This year Byres Road will have a Christmas tree – the lights will be switched on at 6pm
Come along and enjoy the festive cheer.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables