G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
Sunday, 8 December, 2019 at 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE IN THE CHILDREN’S WOOD/MEADOW. THE ADDRESS FOR THE EVENT IS UNIT 3, THE QUADRANGLE, SHUNA STREET, GLASGOW, G20 9PX
Celebrating the festive period with craft stalls, Christmas workshops, lunch and music.
Everyone welcome – please come along and help raise funds for the charity and local community.
Children and young people have made beautiful decorations, charms for glasses and bracelets!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Payback Claire MacLeary