G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
Sunday, 8 December, 2019 at 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE IN THE CHILDREN’S WOOD/MEADOW. THE ADDRESS FOR THE EVENT IS UNIT 3, THE QUADRANGLE, SHUNA STREET, GLASGOW, G20 9PX
Celebrating the festive period with craft stalls, Christmas workshops, lunch and music.
Everyone welcome – please come along and help raise funds for the charity and local community.
Children and young people have made beautiful decorations, charms for glasses and bracelets!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow