G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
Sunday, 8 December, 2019 at 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE IN THE CHILDREN’S WOOD/MEADOW. THE ADDRESS FOR THE EVENT IS UNIT 3, THE QUADRANGLE, SHUNA STREET, GLASGOW, G20 9PX
Celebrating the festive period with craft stalls, Christmas workshops, lunch and music.
Everyone welcome – please come along and help raise funds for the charity and local community.
Children and young people have made beautiful decorations, charms for glasses and bracelets!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Love Sarah, Glasgow Film Festival
- The Public, GFT
- Little Joe, GFT
- Greed GFT
- Lost Transmissions, Glasgow Film Festival 2020