G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
Sunday, 8 December, 2019 at 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE IN THE CHILDREN’S WOOD/MEADOW. THE ADDRESS FOR THE EVENT IS UNIT 3, THE QUADRANGLE, SHUNA STREET, GLASGOW, G20 9PX
Celebrating the festive period with craft stalls, Christmas workshops, lunch and music.
Everyone welcome – please come along and help raise funds for the charity and local community.
Children and young people have made beautiful decorations, charms for glasses and bracelets!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Roy’s West End View: Battered Boris savaged by top Scots true blues
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Wullie Davidson’s Blog: Extreme Global Weather Events of 2021
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Glasgow National Park City AGM