G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
Sunday, 8 December, 2019 at 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE IN THE CHILDREN’S WOOD/MEADOW. THE ADDRESS FOR THE EVENT IS UNIT 3, THE QUADRANGLE, SHUNA STREET, GLASGOW, G20 9PX
Celebrating the festive period with craft stalls, Christmas workshops, lunch and music.
Everyone welcome – please come along and help raise funds for the charity and local community.
Children and young people have made beautiful decorations, charms for glasses and bracelets!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020