Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
Sunday 31 May, 2020, 8.00 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
Cottiers Theatre, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU
Christina Bianco Brings New ‘Diva-filled’ Show to Glasgow
Internationally acclaimed vocalist Christina Bianco is set to perform in Glasgow with an evening of music, comedy and hilarious impressions.
New Yorker Christina became a YouTube sensation with her ‘diva’ impression videos gaining over 25 million views worldwide. She has since appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Paul O’Grady Show, This Morning and Graham Norton on BBC Radio 1.
The US singing sensation and impressionist will be performing for one night only and she’s thrilled about returning to Glasgow having missed the chance to play in the city on her last UK tour.
“It’s about time I came back to Glasgow! I didn’t get the chance to play there on my last tour and I sorely missed the wonderful, supportive and rowdy crowds I’ve come to know and love! I’m so excited to return and to play this beautiful venue for the first time, with my friend and music director Ryan MacKenzie by my side. We’re putting together a special, ‘diva’ filled show just for Glasgow. I can’t wait to share it with you all!”
Direct from her celebrated star turn as Fanny Brice in the hit production of Funny Girl in Paris, Christina’s new show pays tribute to some of the world’s greatest stars and celebrities. Audiences can expect uncanny impressions and spontaneous musical mashups – a show all the family can enjoy.
From Ariana Grande to Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand, no celebrity is safe.
Meet and Greet
Fans can also take advantage of getting up and close and personal with Christina as she will be doing a ‘meet and greet’ before the show.
She hopes to play to a packed house for this one-off performance.
There is a limited number of Meet and Greet tickets available: Meet and Greet tickets are £36.50
Standard tickets are £26.50
Also Cottiers Box Office 0141 357 4000
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee