Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
Sunday 31 May, 2020, 8.00 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
Cottiers Theatre, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU
Christina Bianco Brings New ‘Diva-filled’ Show to Glasgow
Internationally acclaimed vocalist Christina Bianco is set to perform in Glasgow with an evening of music, comedy and hilarious impressions.
New Yorker Christina became a YouTube sensation with her ‘diva’ impression videos gaining over 25 million views worldwide. She has since appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Paul O’Grady Show, This Morning and Graham Norton on BBC Radio 1.
The US singing sensation and impressionist will be performing for one night only and she’s thrilled about returning to Glasgow having missed the chance to play in the city on her last UK tour.
“It’s about time I came back to Glasgow! I didn’t get the chance to play there on my last tour and I sorely missed the wonderful, supportive and rowdy crowds I’ve come to know and love! I’m so excited to return and to play this beautiful venue for the first time, with my friend and music director Ryan MacKenzie by my side. We’re putting together a special, ‘diva’ filled show just for Glasgow. I can’t wait to share it with you all!”
Direct from her celebrated star turn as Fanny Brice in the hit production of Funny Girl in Paris, Christina’s new show pays tribute to some of the world’s greatest stars and celebrities. Audiences can expect uncanny impressions and spontaneous musical mashups – a show all the family can enjoy.
From Ariana Grande to Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand, no celebrity is safe.
Meet and Greet
Fans can also take advantage of getting up and close and personal with Christina as she will be doing a ‘meet and greet’ before the show.
She hopes to play to a packed house for this one-off performance.
There is a limited number of Meet and Greet tickets available: Meet and Greet tickets are £36.50
Standard tickets are £26.50
Also Cottiers Box Office 0141 357 4000
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021