Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
Wednesday, 5 December, 2018 – 7.30 pm
it’s the Chill Habibi Southside Spectacular!
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 2HG
Bringing you the best music, cabaret and more from the Arab World, Scotland, and pretty much anywhere else. come enjoy Indian food, Iranian music, Palestinian comedy, Egyptian chat and Levantine dancing ALL FOR JUST £5! That’s right, £5.
Doors and Samosa (included in your ticket price) from 7.30. Performances start at 8.
Featuring SARA SHAARAWI, CAMILLE NEHME, ISLAM JABI, and AREF GHORBANI, and JUANA ADCOCK
Get your tickets now habibis.
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Women’s Support Project – Abused: The Untold Story, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club