Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
Wednesday, 5 December, 2018 – 7.30 pm
it’s the Chill Habibi Southside Spectacular!
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 2HG
Bringing you the best music, cabaret and more from the Arab World, Scotland, and pretty much anywhere else. come enjoy Indian food, Iranian music, Palestinian comedy, Egyptian chat and Levantine dancing ALL FOR JUST £5! That’s right, £5.
Doors and Samosa (included in your ticket price) from 7.30. Performances start at 8.
Featuring SARA SHAARAWI, CAMILLE NEHME, ISLAM JABI, and AREF GHORBANI, and JUANA ADCOCK
Get your tickets now habibis.
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced