A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
Tuesday, 30 January, 2018 8 pm. – 11 p.m.
First gin event of the year is a celebration of Isle of Harris Gin. Finsbay is playing host to brand ambassador Emma O’Bryen from Isle of Harris Distillery. With its stunning bottle and award winning taste Harris Gin has won fans all over the world.
You will be sampling three Harris gin serves and Emma will be talking you through everything involved in the making and drinking of this fantastic gin. As if this isn’t enough you will be served a 3 course island inspired meal (menu below).
All for only £25 (3 drinks and 3 courses)
Finsbay is proud of using Scottish ingredients, expertly produced to deliver you an excellent dining experience. Their Chef will prepare some of the Islands’ finest produce for you to enjoy.
3 Isle of Harris Gin serves!
Cullen Skink With Fisherman’s Crusty Bread
Harris Gin and Winter Berry Sorbet
Pressed Belly of Pork
Caramalised Apple, Stornoway Black Pudding and Isle of Barra Scallop
Selection of Fine Island cheeses
With Chutney, Grapes & Oatckaes
To book a space call 01419566016 or email email@example.com
Finsbay, 44 Main Street, Milngavie, Nr Glasgow G62 6BU
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- It’s A Wonderful Life GFT
- Take 2: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, GFT
- The Bolshoi Ballet Encore: The Nutcracker GFT
- Her Smell, GFT
- The Kingmaker, GFT
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations