A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
Tuesday, 30 January, 2018 8 pm. – 11 p.m.
First gin event of the year is a celebration of Isle of Harris Gin. Finsbay is playing host to brand ambassador Emma O’Bryen from Isle of Harris Distillery. With its stunning bottle and award winning taste Harris Gin has won fans all over the world.
You will be sampling three Harris gin serves and Emma will be talking you through everything involved in the making and drinking of this fantastic gin. As if this isn’t enough you will be served a 3 course island inspired meal (menu below).
All for only £25 (3 drinks and 3 courses)
Finsbay is proud of using Scottish ingredients, expertly produced to deliver you an excellent dining experience. Their Chef will prepare some of the Islands’ finest produce for you to enjoy.
3 Isle of Harris Gin serves!
Cullen Skink With Fisherman’s Crusty Bread
Harris Gin and Winter Berry Sorbet
Pressed Belly of Pork
Caramalised Apple, Stornoway Black Pudding and Isle of Barra Scallop
Selection of Fine Island cheeses
With Chutney, Grapes & Oatckaes
To book a space call 01419566016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finsbay, 44 Main Street, Milngavie, Nr Glasgow G62 6BU
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- European Art House Cinema Day GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- The Day Shall Come GFT
- The Joker, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre