Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
16 February, 020
Fundraising Dinner for Hospitality Industry Trust (HIT) Scotland
In Support of Andrew Fairlie Scholarship and Macmillan Cancer Support
The evening will bring together women from from across the hospitality & business sector for a night of networking, opera and authentic Italian cuisine. The dinner will also provide a platform for women working in the hospitality industry to learn more about Business Women Scotland’s Hospitality, Tourism, Food & Drink Awards, which are now in their fourth year.
Celebrating Women In Business
- 4 Course Dinner inc wine £50
- Sunday 16th of Feb at 5pm .
- Enjoy music from Scottish opera singer Heather Ireson.
- Hear more about Scottish Business Women Awards
- HIT Scotland Charity will also introduce the evening with more details on the Andrew Fairlie Scholarship & climb Kilimanjaro .
Eusebi, 152 Park Rd, Glasgow G4 9H
Telephone: 0141 648 9999
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottsh Women’s Writing
- Warren Starry Skies – New Album ‘Small Wonders’
- Douglas Stuart & Jackie Kay: Shuggie Bain
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 – Guest Curators
- St Patrick’s Day Online Quiz
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- Red Skirts on Clydeside #IWD2021
- Creative Conversations: Kirstin Innes
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Spring Blossom review Pat Byrne
- FrightFest – American Badger review by Danielle O’Neill Young
- FrightFest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne