Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
Thursday 21 December, 2017 4 m. – 10 p.m.
North Kelvin Meadow, Sanda Street, Kelbourne Street, Clouston Street, North Kelvinside, Glasgow G20 8PR
The longest night approaches!
Come together and honour the time-old tradition of the mid-winter celebration, which Christmas was born out of.
Bring firewood, instruments, food and drink to warm on the open fire, and open hearts. Let the fire of community warm our souls through the winter nights.
Spread the word, that no one must spend this festive season alone.
And don’t forget to come along to the Children’s Wood’s Christmas Gathering on Sunday the 17th too.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020