Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
Thursday 21 December, 2017 4 m. – 10 p.m.
North Kelvin Meadow, Sanda Street, Kelbourne Street, Clouston Street, North Kelvinside, Glasgow G20 8PR
The longest night approaches!
Come together and honour the time-old tradition of the mid-winter celebration, which Christmas was born out of.
Bring firewood, instruments, food and drink to warm on the open fire, and open hearts. Let the fire of community warm our souls through the winter nights.
Spread the word, that no one must spend this festive season alone.
And don’t forget to come along to the Children’s Wood’s Christmas Gathering on Sunday the 17th too.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Urban Potentials Exhibition Launch
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- The Great Black History Quiz CRER
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Black History Month
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Last Night in Soho, Glasgow Film Theatre