Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
Thursday 21 December, 2017 4 m. – 10 p.m.
North Kelvin Meadow, Sanda Street, Kelbourne Street, Clouston Street, North Kelvinside, Glasgow G20 8PR
The longest night approaches!
Come together and honour the time-old tradition of the mid-winter celebration, which Christmas was born out of.
Bring firewood, instruments, food and drink to warm on the open fire, and open hearts. Let the fire of community warm our souls through the winter nights.
Spread the word, that no one must spend this festive season alone.
And don’t forget to come along to the Children’s Wood’s Christmas Gathering on Sunday the 17th too.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA