CCA Alliance Francaise: Steak (R)Evolution 28 January, 2016
Alliance Francaise: Steak (R)Evolution
Thu 28 January 2016
7pm, Free but ticketed, Cinema
Book online / 0141 352 4900
Related CCA Events
Tue 1 September 2015 — Sat 30 April 2016
Steak (R)Evolution travels the world in search of passionate cattle breeders, butchers, and chefs. Far from the intensive cattle farms with their industrial output, a revolution is already under way: good red meat is becoming an exceptional luxury product.
But where can the best steak in the world be found?
Franck Ribière and his favourite butcher, Yves-Marie Le Bourdonnec, set out to meet the new players – generous, endearing, and ecological – to try to understand what makes good meat.
But the new market issues aren’t always where you expect them.
Centre for Contemporary Arts
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN