Cancer Support Scotland – Climb Kilimanjaro for Charity
WANT TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO FOR CHARITY?
Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the most impressive sights in Africa and climbing Kilimanjaro is a truly great challenge. Rising majestically from the Savannah lands of northern Tanzania, Kilimanjaro soars to a 5,895m high peak. It’s the highest mountain in Africa and the largest free-standing mountain in the world. The feeling you get as you climb Kilimanjaro and watch the sun rise over the vast African plains and distant volcanic peaks is truly an incredible experience. This is a great opportunity and one I feel sure you will not regret.
- The trip spans 11 days and includes international flights, accommodation, camping equipment and three meals a day on the trek.
- Over 95% of Really Wild participants have reached the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro and the average trek has a minimum of seven days on the mountain, giving you the best chance of reaching the top!
- Fly from Edinburgh or Glasgow (tbc) into Kilimanjaro International Airport and avoid lengthy land transfers across Kenya.
- Trek with some of the best local tour guides, soak up the local culture and immerse yourself in the beauty of northern Tanzania.
- Registration fee £395 (can be split into two payments)
- Minimum sponsorship is £3950
Conquer Africa’s highest mountain, an experience of a lifetime and raise vital funds to help us continue offering a range of therapies and other services to people affected by cancer to improve their physical, emotional and mental well-being.
Join Team CSS in this unforgettable challenge and raise funds for Cancer Support Scotland.
Contact Karen at email@example.com or call 0141 337 8199 for more information.
Register now at regonline.activeeurope.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1840250
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019