Cafe with Heart. Waterstones, Byres Road, 10 February, 2016.
‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
February 10th, 2016 – 7 p.m.
With Prof John McMurray, University of Glasgow – Professor of Cardiology (Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences), School of Medicine.
Come and join Prof John McMurray in conversation about Heart Failure: ‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
From 7PM in Waterstones Byres Road cafe on February 10th.
This will be second of a series of FREE very informal conversations to discuss research carried out at Glasgow University into health issues important to the West of Scotland.
Informal enquiries: email@example.com
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Sofa Fest – digital entertainment