Cafe with Heart. Waterstones, Byres Road, 10 February, 2016.
‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
February 10th, 2016 – 7 p.m.
With Prof John McMurray, University of Glasgow – Professor of Cardiology (Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences), School of Medicine.
Come and join Prof John McMurray in conversation about Heart Failure: ‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
From 7PM in Waterstones Byres Road cafe on February 10th.
This will be second of a series of FREE very informal conversations to discuss research carried out at Glasgow University into health issues important to the West of Scotland.
Informal enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival