Cafe with Heart. Waterstones, Byres Road, 10 February, 2016.
‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
February 10th, 2016 – 7 p.m.
With Prof John McMurray, University of Glasgow – Professor of Cardiology (Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences), School of Medicine.
Come and join Prof John McMurray in conversation about Heart Failure: ‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
From 7PM in Waterstones Byres Road cafe on February 10th.
This will be second of a series of FREE very informal conversations to discuss research carried out at Glasgow University into health issues important to the West of Scotland.
Informal enquiries: email@example.com
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA