Cafe with Heart. Waterstones, Byres Road, 10 February, 2016.
‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
February 10th, 2016 – 7 p.m.
With Prof John McMurray, University of Glasgow – Professor of Cardiology (Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences), School of Medicine.
Come and join Prof John McMurray in conversation about Heart Failure: ‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
From 7PM in Waterstones Byres Road cafe on February 10th.
This will be second of a series of FREE very informal conversations to discuss research carried out at Glasgow University into health issues important to the West of Scotland.
Informal enquiries: email@example.com
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations