Burns Supper, The Rio Cafe, Sunday 23 January, 2016
Sunday 23rd January at 7.30 p.m.
Rio Burns Supper with Feargus Hetherington & Friends
Come celebrate the Bard of Ayrshire in style!
Eat, drink, be merry……..and even do a song or poem!
Join the inimitable Feargus Hetherington and friends as we honour the great chieftain o’ the pudding-race!
Plus open stage!
Haggis, neeps and tatties with a whisky cream sauce.
Haggis nachos served with beetroot salsa.
‘The Great Haggini’
(Haggis panini with mozzarella & sweet chilli sauce)
Vegetarian and vegan options available.
Artwork above : Robert Burns by Peter Howson
The Rio, 27 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5QF
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses