Burns Supper OranMor Saturday 21 January, 2017
Òran Mór Burns Supper 2017 hosted by Iain Robertson
Sat, 21 January, 2017 at 7:00pm
Join us at Òran Mór to celebrate the life and works of Scotland’s national Bard, Robert Burns and enjoy a traditional Scottish celebration complete with Piper, Haggis & Champit Tatties and a Toast to the Lassies!
Upon arrival guests will be piped through Òran Mór’s Bell Tower Entrance where a welcome dram awaits.
A traditional three course Scottish Menu shall then be served in the stunning Auditorium where the evening’s entertainment shall include performances by Dave Anderson, Frances Thorburn and friends.
Tickets are priced £42.50 and include a welcome dram of whisky, three course dinner and entertainment.
The evening begins at 7pm and dinner shall be served at 8pm.
For more information or to make a booking please contact the Events Team on 0141 357 6214 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
OranMor Top of Byres Road, G12
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Cottiers: At Home Bottle Shop and Takeaway
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats