Burns Supper OranMor Saturday 21 January, 2017
Òran Mór Burns Supper 2017 hosted by Iain Robertson
Sat, 21 January, 2017 at 7:00pm
Join us at Òran Mór to celebrate the life and works of Scotland’s national Bard, Robert Burns and enjoy a traditional Scottish celebration complete with Piper, Haggis & Champit Tatties and a Toast to the Lassies!
Upon arrival guests will be piped through Òran Mór’s Bell Tower Entrance where a welcome dram awaits.
A traditional three course Scottish Menu shall then be served in the stunning Auditorium where the evening’s entertainment shall include performances by Dave Anderson, Frances Thorburn and friends.
Tickets are priced £42.50 and include a welcome dram of whisky, three course dinner and entertainment.
The evening begins at 7pm and dinner shall be served at 8pm.
For more information or to make a booking please contact the Events Team on 0141 357 6214 or e-mail email@example.com
OranMor Top of Byres Road, G12
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival