Britney and the Beast, Websters Theatre
4 December 2018 – 5 January, 2019
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ
From the Producers that brought you last years smash hit family pantomime Jackie and the Baked Bean Stock.
Insideout Theatre productions Ltd, in association with Websters Theatre Glasgow proudly presents
Britney and the Beast by Paul Harper-Swan
Join Britney and the gang for a tale as auld as time.
Full of song, dance and the good old Glasgae banter.
Come see an incredible first class professional cast as they take you on a hilarious journey through Pantoland with this new Scottish twist on the old classic tale.
Fun for all the family!
From the team that brought you Jackie and the Baked Bean Stock, Snow White and the Seven Wee Muppets, A Belter of a Cinderella Story, Aladdin and The Pure Amazing Wizard of Oz.
Britney and the Beast marks our 5th year at the wonderful Websters Theatre.
Get your tickets now!
(all ticket prices inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Premium Performances are Friday and Saturday evenings until 22nd December plus the 5pm Performances on Sunday 23rd and Monday 24th December
Premium Performances (Fri/Sat evenings until 22nd December) – £15.50 Adults/£13.50 Concessions/£56 Family of 4 ticket
Standard Weeknights (Sun -Thur evenings until 22nd December) – £13.50 Adults/£10.50 Concessions
Weekend Matinees (2-24 December) – £9.50 Adults/£6.50 Concessions
Midweek Matinees (5-22 December) – £7 Adults/£5 Concessions
All Matinees (27 December – 5 January) – £9.50 Adults/£6.50 Concessions
All Evenings (26 December – 5 January) – £13.50 Adults/£10.50 Concessions
FULL PRICE TICKETS (prices apply from 1st August 2018)
Premium Performances (Fri/Sat evenings until 22nd December)– £17.50 Adults/£15.50 Concessions/£60 Family of 4 ticket
Sunday 23rd and Monday 24th December (evenings)– £17.50 Adults/£15.50 Concessions/£60 Family of 4 ticket
Standard Weeknights (Sun -Thur evenings until 22nd December) – £15.50 Adults/£12.50 Concessions
Weekend Matinees (2-23 December) – £11.50 Adults/£8.50 Concessions
Midweek Matinees (5-22 December) – £9 Adults/£7 Concessions
All Matinees (27-31 December) – £11.50 Adults/£8.50 Concessions
All Evenings (26 December – 5 January) – £15.50 Adults/£12.50 Concessions
email@example.com or call 0141 357 4000
This is a seated event
There will be ONE interval
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers