Botanic Concrete Website Launch Thu 8 September 2016 Project Cafe
Botanic Concrete Website Launch
Thu 8 September 2016
6pm, Free but ticketed, at The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St
Book online / 0141 352 4900
Botanic Concrete has developed a new website for sharing community actions and tools for reimagination. The website will not only record the events and initiatives proposed and led by Botanic Concrete’s participants, but also will provide directions for how to adapt these tools for future uses and with other communities.
Join the group for a free community dinner to welcome the website and share your own ideas for its future.
Wed 20 January — Sat 30 April 2016
Botanic Concrete, a brand new public engagement project devised by CCA, is looking for participants to join with us in reimagining the Garnethill area and become part of a long-term planning and research group including artists, teachers, gardeners, social workers, students, residents and members of the public who interact with Garnethill. Do you live or work here? Would you like to be part of imagining and creating new uses, ideas and plans for the area?
The initial phase will involve mapping the project and all ideas, discoveries and suggestions will be shared with the public on a dedicated website. The project continues with a period of networking, planning, talks and presentations before sharing the findings with the public. If you are interested in becoming part of Botanic Concrete, please email email@example.com or call 0141 352 4922.
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- Best of Africa in Motion Shorts – Shoeshine screening online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi