Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
Mother India Cafe now open 7 days Bookings 0141 339 9145
Taking part in UK Government’s Eat Out To Help Out Scheme.
Mother India Main Restaurant, Westminster Terrace reopens from Thursday 3 September, 2020. Telephone: 0141 221 1663
Mother India’s Cafe – Bookings: Tel: 0141 339 9145
Now Open Every Day! Mother India’s Cafe Glasgow Menu and Dine In Hours
Mon:14:00-21:30 – Tue:14:00-21:30 – Wed:17:00-21:30– Thu 12:30-21:30 – Fri: 12:30-22:00 – Sat:12:30-22:00 – Sun:12:30-21:30*
Address: 1355 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8AD
And The Lansdowne Reservations from 30 July, 2020
Thursday – Saturday
The Lansdowne, 7A Lansdowne Crescent, Glasgow G20 6NQ
To Book Telephone 0141 334 4653
Mother India’s Cafe for takeaway
And Dining In, The Den, for cold food pickup and deliveries via UberEats!
Mother India’s Cafe will be open for takeaway and The Den, Mother India for cold food pickup from 3pm and from 5pm deliveries via Uber Eats – which can be found on their app.
Takeaway Menu at Mother India’s Cafe and The Den
For Mother India’s Cafe please phone 📞 0141 339 9145
Mother India Cafe, 1355 Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AD
For Dining In, The Den please phone 📞 0141 334 3815
Dining In , Mother India, 1347 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8AD.
(Just opposite Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum)
🔹The cafe will be open from 3:00-9:00 pm from Thursday – Friday, and from 12:00-9:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday and will be closed Monday-Wednesday.
🔹 Dining In, The Den will be open from 3pm on Thursday the 7th of May for cold food collections and deliveries via Uber Eats only. Dining In will be open from 3:00-9:00 pm from Thursday – Friday, and from 12:00-9:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday and will be closed Monday-Wednesday.
🔹 NOTE: Mother India will be practising social distancing and ensuring that both the restaurants adhere to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Creative Conversations: Nicholson Baker
- Creative Conversations: Andrew O’Hagan
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Jasmine Boutique Hyndland Sale
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival