Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
20 July, 2020 – Now Taking Bookings Mother India’s Cafe
Mother India’s Cafe – Bookings: Tel: 0141 339 9145
Thursday – Saturday Taking Reservations from Thursday 23 July, 2020
Address: 1355 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8AD
And The Lansdowne Reservations from 30 July, 2020
Thursday – Saturday
The Lansdowne, 7A Lansdowne Crescent, Glasgow G20 6NQ
To Book Telephone 0141 334 4653
Mother India’s Cafe for takeaway
And Dining In, The Den, for cold food pickup and deliveries via UberEats!
Mother India’s Cafe will be open for takeaway and The Den, Mother India for cold food pickup from 3pm and from 5pm deliveries via Uber Eats – which can be found on their app.
Takeaway Menu at Mother India’s Cafe and The Den
For Mother India’s Cafe please phone 📞 0141 339 9145
Mother India Cafe, 1355 Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AD
For Dining In, The Den please phone 📞 0141 334 3815
Dining In , Mother India, 1347 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8AD.
(Just opposite Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum)
🔹The cafe will be open from 3:00-9:00 pm from Thursday – Friday, and from 12:00-9:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday and will be closed Monday-Wednesday.
🔹 Dining In, The Den will be open from 3pm on Thursday the 7th of May for cold food collections and deliveries via Uber Eats only. Dining In will be open from 3:00-9:00 pm from Thursday – Friday, and from 12:00-9:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday and will be closed Monday-Wednesday.
🔹 NOTE: Mother India will be practising social distancing and ensuring that both the restaurants adhere to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell
- Mary Irvine: What Did You Do In Lockdown 2020?
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Cottiers – Book a Table or order Delivery
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism