Book Launch: Nasty Women, Waterstones Argyle St, Monday 6 March, 2017
Waterstones Argyle St – 6 March, 2017 – 7 p.m. – Free entry
Nasty Women in Glasgow to launch Nasty Women in style!
Laura Lam, Claire Heuchan, Mel Reeve and Jen McGregor will be chatting and reading from Nasty Women alongside the team behind 404. Don’t miss this fantastic chance to look at the future of feminism, the state of gender in the modern world, and what it is to be a woman in the 21st Century!
Margaret Atwood has called the book “[a]n essential window into many of the hazard-strewn worlds younger women are living in right now”, and the list of contributors is as storied and powerful as any you are likely to encounter.
It’s going to be an amazing event, and we hope you can join us to launch Nasty Women into the world.
Booking is essential, please ask in store, call 01412484814 for more details, or RSVP to 404 Ink at email@example.com.
Waterstones, 174-176 Argyle St, Glasgow G2 8BT
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers