My Bonnie Scotland, Jim Ferguson, 19 May, 3016, The Clutha
Tapsalteerie Press cordially invite one and all to the launch party for ‘My Bonnie Scotland’: a new pamphlet of poems by Jim Ferguson.
The Clutha, Thursday 19th May, 2016 – 7.00 p.m.
With guest readers Calum Rodger and Kathryn Metcalfe (other poets and music to be announced).
An evening of serious enjoyment.
Signed copies of the pamphlet on sale.
Food and drink available from the bar.
The Clutha, 167-169 Stockwell St, Glasgow G1 4SP
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away