Bonfire Night East Renfrewshire 5 November, 2015
Music, cheerleaders and food accompany this spectacular fireworks display to celebrate Bonfire Night in Giffnock, G46 East Renfrewshire.
Fireworks begin at 7.15pm but guests should arrive by 7pm to avoid disappointment. Gates open 6 p.m.
The biggest and best Fireworks display in the South of Glasgow!
Adult tickets: £7 Children 5-16: £5 Under 5s go free.
All tickets purchased on the gate.
Entertainment includes- Music, Jammers Cheerleaders, Food, Novelties
This section: Fireworks Displays in Glasgow 2015
Filed under: Fireworks Displays in Glasgow 2015
- Jordanhill School Fireworks 6 November, 2015
- Glasgow Green Firework Display – Free Parking at Glasgow Central Mosque 4 November, 2015
- Firework Display Glasgow Green 4 November,2015
- Levengrove Park Dumbarton Firework Display 4 November, 2015
- Dalmuir Park Fireworks Display 5 November, 2015
- Drumchapel Fireworks and Winterfest 5 November 2015
- Bonfire Night East Renfrewshire 5 November, 2015
- Strathclyde Park Fireworks 5 November, 2015