Dalmuir Park Fireworks Display 5 November, 2015
Family Fun and Fireworks at Dalmuir Park
A spectacular fireworks display to darken the darkest November night.
Featuring a funfair, food and drink.
Fireworks start at 7.30pm.
Dalmuir, Clydebank, Dunbartonshire, G81
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Oh Aye It Is!
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Havana Glasgow film Festival: El Techno – The Roof
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- OSS From Africa With Love
- Delicious, French Film Festival at GFT
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition