The Big Glasgow Comic and Craft Fair for Halloween 29 October, 2016 Trades Hall
The Big Glasgow Comic & Craft Fair returns to The Trades Hall once again for our Hallloween Fair.
We’ll have over 40 traders selling Comics, Graphic Novels, Crafts, Art, Old and New Figures, Funko Pop, Cupcakes and much more.
The Cosplay Competition for under 16’s and over 16’s take place at 4pm on the stage in the Main hall.
Entry only £1, entry gets you one free ticket to our raffle, extra tickets can be purchased at the cash desk.
Glasgow Trades Hall, 85 Glassford Street, G1 1 UK
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Halloween in Glasgow 2016, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Candlelight Spoken Word Open Mic
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Wakeful Screening at CCA
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass