The Big Glasgow Comic and Craft Fair for Halloween 29 October, 2016 Trades Hall
The Big Glasgow Comic & Craft Fair returns to The Trades Hall once again for our Hallloween Fair.
We’ll have over 40 traders selling Comics, Graphic Novels, Crafts, Art, Old and New Figures, Funko Pop, Cupcakes and much more.
The Cosplay Competition for under 16’s and over 16’s take place at 4pm on the stage in the Main hall.
Entry only £1, entry gets you one free ticket to our raffle, extra tickets can be purchased at the cash desk.
Glasgow Trades Hall, 85 Glassford Street, G1 1 UK
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Halloween in Glasgow 2016, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT