The Big Glasgow Comic and Craft Fair for Halloween 29 October, 2016 Trades Hall
The Big Glasgow Comic & Craft Fair returns to The Trades Hall once again for our Hallloween Fair.
We’ll have over 40 traders selling Comics, Graphic Novels, Crafts, Art, Old and New Figures, Funko Pop, Cupcakes and much more.
The Cosplay Competition for under 16’s and over 16’s take place at 4pm on the stage in the Main hall.
Entry only £1, entry gets you one free ticket to our raffle, extra tickets can be purchased at the cash desk.
Glasgow Trades Hall, 85 Glassford Street, G1 1 UK
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Halloween in Glasgow 2016, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA