Befriending Food Experience Launch
12 January, 2019, 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
‘Locavore have sponsored our launch of the Befriending Food Experience, granting us an award from the Power to the People Pot.’
‘This is a fundraiser towards the Experience of good food cooked at home ‘dining in’ and ‘dining out’ regularly, with entertainment, for our older, often housebound, community members.
£5 pay at door.
Bring a wee thing for the raffle please.
While we are pleased if you are interested we need numbers attending since we aim at no food waste. Let us know in good time. (Click on Going on Facebook page please so that numbers can be noted.)
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, G4 11BA
Food from Locavore. Please note: BYOB
Annie Grace and Sonny
Befriending Food Experience
Saturday 12th January 2019
6pm Welcome by David Miller
6.15 Welcome song Mike and Ruth
6.30 Story The way we were.Gerry
7.00 Food served Singalong by Gerry and Pauline
8.00 Poetry Performance Cello
8.30 Annie Morgan introduces Jim Byrne and friends and outlines the Befriending Food Experience.
9.00 The Bearpit Brothers
9.45 Disco by Paulie.
Volunteers for kitchen and hall clean up throughout the evening.
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- European Art House Cinema Day GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- The Day Shall Come GFT
- The Joker, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre