Befriending Food Experience Launch
12 January, 2019, 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
‘Locavore have sponsored our launch of the Befriending Food Experience, granting us an award from the Power to the People Pot.’
‘This is a fundraiser towards the Experience of good food cooked at home ‘dining in’ and ‘dining out’ regularly, with entertainment, for our older, often housebound, community members.
£5 pay at door.
Bring a wee thing for the raffle please.
While we are pleased if you are interested we need numbers attending since we aim at no food waste. Let us know in good time. (Click on Going on Facebook page please so that numbers can be noted.)
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, G4 11BA
Food from Locavore. Please note: BYOB
Annie Grace and Sonny
Befriending Food Experience
Saturday 12th January 2019
6pm Welcome by David Miller
6.15 Welcome song Mike and Ruth
6.30 Story The way we were.Gerry
7.00 Food served Singalong by Gerry and Pauline
8.00 Poetry Performance Cello
8.30 Annie Morgan introduces Jim Byrne and friends and outlines the Befriending Food Experience.
9.00 The Bearpit Brothers
9.45 Disco by Paulie.
Volunteers for kitchen and hall clean up throughout the evening.
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations