Be Bop Bairns Halloween Glasgow
Saturday 27th October 2018
12,30 until 2.30pm
The Platform, The Bridge, 1000 Westerhouse Road , Glasgow, G34 9JW
Be Bop Bairns returns with a spooktacular Halloween Special.
Prizes for best costumes, Halloween party games plus singing and dancing for kids and adults.
Facepainting, soft Play for toddlers and yummy food and drinks from the stalls in the next arch.
Adults £5, Bairns £5 and pre walking/dancing little people go FREE!
Argyle Street Arches
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT