Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
Friday, 27 August, 2021, 7.30 p.m. -9 p.m.
Meet at 7.00p.m. at The McLellan Arch, Main Entrance to Glasgow Green at Saltmarket.
FREE event hosted by Friends of People’s Palace Winter Gardens Glasgow Green.
Bring the children (or come yourself) down to find out about the Bats who reside in Glasgow Green.
Why do bats hang upside down?
Blind as a Bat? true /false
Are Bats Deaf?
Come find out from the experts.
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Free Events, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow