Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
Friday, 27 August, 2021, 7.30 p.m. -9 p.m.
Meet at 7.00p.m. at The McLellan Arch, Main Entrance to Glasgow Green at Saltmarket.
FREE event hosted by Friends of People’s Palace Winter Gardens Glasgow Green.
Bring the children (or come yourself) down to find out about the Bats who reside in Glasgow Green.
Why do bats hang upside down?
Blind as a Bat? true /false
Are Bats Deaf?
Come find out from the experts.
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Free Events, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams