Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
Friday, 27 August, 2021, 7.30 p.m. -9 p.m.
Meet at 7.00p.m. at The McLellan Arch, Main Entrance to Glasgow Green at Saltmarket.
FREE event hosted by Friends of People’s Palace Winter Gardens Glasgow Green.
Bring the children (or come yourself) down to find out about the Bats who reside in Glasgow Green.
Why do bats hang upside down?
Blind as a Bat? true /false
Are Bats Deaf?
Come find out from the experts.
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Free Events, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced