Astrology Workshops – exploring astrology beyond the Sun Signs
ASTROLOGY BEYOND THE SUN SIGNS
WITH ANNE WHITAKER
Popular astrology as found in the media can only give a very general picture of one dimension of the person via the Sun or Star sign.
The workshops explain what astrology actually is, its many uses, what a horoscope is – and hopefully answer your questions!
Their aim also is to have fun, as you see how the energies of the zodiac come alive in a small group of people sharing a unique experience.
Dates: to be arranged.
Times: Sunday afternoons, 1330 to 1600 pm.
Venue: central Glasgow location off Sauchiehall Street, easy on-street parking and public transport access.
Fee: £25, payable in advance. (Concession rate available on request) This includes your horoscope (drawn, not interpreted), with an accompanying list of the key features set out on an A4 sheet.
Note: places are limited to a maximum of 6 participants for each workshop.
Anne Whitaker has a long background in adult education, generic and psychiatric social work, student supervision, counselling and counselling supervision, as well as the teaching and practice of astrology. From 1995-8 she studied with world-renowned astrologers Dr Liz Greene and the late Charles Harvey at the Centre for Psychological Astrology in London, obtaining her Diploma in 1998. Her extensive archive of astrological writings can be found at www.anne-whitaker.com , and her consultation brochure HERE
INTERESTED? For more details and to be included on the waiting list, contact Anne at [email protected]
This section: Astrology Blog by Anne Whitaker
Filed under: Astrology Blog by Anne Whitaker
- What do professional astrologers actually DO? And should they charge fees?
- Astrology Workshops – exploring astrology beyond the Sun Signs
- Zodiac sign Virgo: its name and meanings
- More on “astrological twins”: Linda’s Question
- Can two people have the same horoscope? What about Twins?
- Just WHAT were the planets up to this Spring?!!
- Just how stubborn is Taurus? Astrology Questions and Answers 2
- Astrology – Questions and Answers