Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
20th December 2018, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G3 5JD
A VERY special and eclectic auction of art in order to raise funds for Claire, including some exceptional pieces, at the CCA on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow. No matter what your taste, there is something for everyone across a wide price range.
The stunning art collection, all donated, reflects the beauty and diversity of the community of people who want to help Claire overcome her cancer including work from some established and well-known artists from Scotland and beyond.
Host Lala Manning with The Hidden Voice.
The art will also be available for online bidding in advance of the event and a full catalogue will be available from beginning of December. Full details.
Plus you can view the art at CCA during the week of the auction.
For any queries about any aspect of this event, please get in touch with Suzy at email@example.com
Here is a taste of what is in store:
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019