Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
20th December 2018, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G3 5JD
A VERY special and eclectic auction of art in order to raise funds for Claire, including some exceptional pieces, at the CCA on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow. No matter what your taste, there is something for everyone across a wide price range.
The stunning art collection, all donated, reflects the beauty and diversity of the community of people who want to help Claire overcome her cancer including work from some established and well-known artists from Scotland and beyond.
Host Lala Manning with The Hidden Voice.
The art will also be available for online bidding in advance of the event and a full catalogue will be available from beginning of December. Full details.
Plus you can view the art at CCA during the week of the auction.
For any queries about any aspect of this event, please get in touch with Suzy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a taste of what is in store:
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Green Film Festival 2019 GFT