Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
20th December 2018, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G3 5JD
A VERY special and eclectic auction of art in order to raise funds for Claire, including some exceptional pieces, at the CCA on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow. No matter what your taste, there is something for everyone across a wide price range.
The stunning art collection, all donated, reflects the beauty and diversity of the community of people who want to help Claire overcome her cancer including work from some established and well-known artists from Scotland and beyond.
Host Lala Manning with The Hidden Voice.
The art will also be available for online bidding in advance of the event and a full catalogue will be available from beginning of December. Full details.
Plus you can view the art at CCA during the week of the auction.
For any queries about any aspect of this event, please get in touch with Suzy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a taste of what is in store:
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting