Alien 3: The Unfilmed Script
3 – 5 October, 2019 – 7.30 p.m.
Presented by Shows on a Shoestring and Scare Scotland…
Alien 3 was a notoriously troubled movie production which went through several scripts and directors, even before filming began. This script is the most bizarre of the many they didn’t use and now it’s live on stage!
After years of drifting through space, Lt Ripley finds herself on (or is it in?) a strange wooden planet, falling apart and inhabited entirely by monks, some whom don’t seem to be entirely human. Where in the universe is she? Are these monks friends or foes? What is going on?
Something else has followed Ripley through space and threatens the delicate balance of life on this monastery of a planet… join Ripley as she becomes the leader of an unlikely crew, setting out to fight the Xenomorph and save themselves.
A real treat for Alien and sci-fi fans, and those of you who just enjoy a good scare.
Tickets are £14.00 adults/£12.00 concessions, including a £1.50 booking fee which is applicable on all tickets including those bought on the day, over the phone and online.
Concession priced tickets are for students, OAPs, unwaged persons, and equity card holders.
For ticket purchases or enquiries, please contact the box office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 357 4000. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Glasgow G4 9HZ
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- Gathered Together, Independance at Tramway
- Merchant City: Surge presents Club Supreme Road Show
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Chris McGlade: Forgiveness- Websters Theatre
- Pippin The Musical at Websters
- Goldilocks Goes to Greece, Summer Panto OranMor
- The Words – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- The Tar Factory, Sweet for Addicts
- Work in Progress – Unchained Comedy at McChuills
- Bard in the Yard
- A Secret Wrapped in Lead
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Rose at OranMor
- This Is Where We Get Off – Websters Theatre
- The David MacLennan Award – A Play, A Pie and A Pint