AlgoRhythm 004, The Art School, Friday 1 April, 2016
AlgoRhythm 004 is the last in a series of audio visual events held in Glasgow.
Friday, April 1, 2016
The Art School
AlgoRhythm is a collaborative art and music happening that will see musicians, artists and DJs come together to perform live music and create visual art in an experimental environment – the nightclub.
AR004 will see artists Marianne Wilson, Sharon Graham, Joe Crogan and Lawrence Chan come together to create an intense visual spectacle. AlgoRhythm 004 is being co-music programmed by MWX and Gareth Roberts.
Live electronic music performances will take place by:
MR TC + LO KINDRE
WAVE ENERGY CONVERTER
with record selections from:
GARETH ROBERTS (Domestic Exile/Magic Waves).
The Art School
7.30 – 11
G L A S G O W
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party