Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
8 September, 2021
Inseparable sisters raised in a small town on the Irish border, Lauren and Kelly’s lives were shattered with the mysterious death of their mother.
When Kelly abruptly disappears, Lauren is left to pick up the pieces. A year after going missing, Kelly returns home and Lauren is suddenly confronted with the family’s dark and traumatic past.
With their intense sisterhood reignited, Kelly’s desire to unearth their history is not welcomed by everyone in the small town. Rumours and malice spread like wildfire, threatening to push them over the edge.
Followed by a Q&A with writer/director Cathy Brady and actress Kate Dickie.
GFT, 12 Rose Street, Glasgow G3 6RB
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables