Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
8 September, 2021
Inseparable sisters raised in a small town on the Irish border, Lauren and Kelly’s lives were shattered with the mysterious death of their mother.
When Kelly abruptly disappears, Lauren is left to pick up the pieces. A year after going missing, Kelly returns home and Lauren is suddenly confronted with the family’s dark and traumatic past.
With their intense sisterhood reignited, Kelly’s desire to unearth their history is not welcomed by everyone in the small town. Rumours and malice spread like wildfire, threatening to push them over the edge.
Followed by a Q&A with writer/director Cathy Brady and actress Kate Dickie.
GFT, 12 Rose Street, Glasgow G3 6RB
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT