Weird Weekend Matchbox Cineclub CCA
2 and 3 June, 2018
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
Matchbox Cineclub presents a whole weekend of strange and unseen cinema from around the world. Orphans, outcasts and outliers from across time and space, with a host of special guests, Q&As and events.
We’ve scoured the world to bring you some of the wildest, weirdest WTF movies ever made, almost all entirely unavailable in the UK – not on Netflix, DVD or VOD – including many never-before-screened in Scotland. We have icons of cult cinema and future favourites, plus incredible shorts and plenty of bonus content, all guaranteed to blow your mind…
18+ | NB Some of the films in this programme contain material you may find upsetting or offensive. There will be content warnings on screen before films, when necessary. If you would like more information about the films and their content, message us here or at email@example.com.
Weird Weekend comes from the producers of CAGE-A-RAMA & KeanuCon, the team that brought you Cowards Bend the Knee with Ela Orleans live score, Oxide Ghosts: The Brass Eye Tapes and Turkish Star Wars (2K Restoration).
Tickets £28/£14/£5 | bit.ly/weirdweekend
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- September Programme at G.FT.
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Make Up, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre – Re-opening Programme
- “Trainspotting The Italian Chapter” madness or success beyond the borders
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Take One Action 2020
- Edinburgh Festivals Past 1954 – 1969
- Glasgow Short Film Festival Online