Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
Tuesday 5 November 2019 1 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
Tuesdays4Climate Online:How2talk to children abt climate change
This WEBINAR is for parents who would like space to explore + think with others about how we listen and speak to our kids on climate change.
This 90 minute call will make space for 6-10 parents to share their experience and feelings around listening and talking to children about climate change. We won’t be offering answers (though we may come up with some together), but will focus on speaking our own, and hearing others’ experience and feelings on the issue.
Book your space at EventBrite
You will be sent a link to access the Zoom event.
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021