Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
Tuesday 5 November 2019 1 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
Tuesdays4Climate Online:How2talk to children abt climate change
This WEBINAR is for parents who would like space to explore + think with others about how we listen and speak to our kids on climate change.
This 90 minute call will make space for 6-10 parents to share their experience and feelings around listening and talking to children about climate change. We won’t be offering answers (though we may come up with some together), but will focus on speaking our own, and hearing others’ experience and feelings on the issue.
Book your space at EventBrite
You will be sent a link to access the Zoom event.
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Beats – GFT At Home
- Song Without A Name online at GFT
- Days of the Bagnold Summer
- Carlton Sessions
- A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- Launch of The Ship Yard Project
- Wee Nature Fest – Islands of Abandonment
- Sheena Blackhall – Meet the Author
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottsh Women’s Writing
- A Year of Workers’ Stories
- Warren Starry Skies – New Album ‘Small Wonders’