Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
Tuesday 5 November 2019 1 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
Tuesdays4Climate Online:How2talk to children abt climate change
This WEBINAR is for parents who would like space to explore + think with others about how we listen and speak to our kids on climate change.
This 90 minute call will make space for 6-10 parents to share their experience and feelings around listening and talking to children about climate change. We won’t be offering answers (though we may come up with some together), but will focus on speaking our own, and hearing others’ experience and feelings on the issue.
Book your space at EventBrite
You will be sent a link to access the Zoom event.
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee