Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
Tuesday 5 November 2019 1 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
Tuesdays4Climate Online:How2talk to children abt climate change
This WEBINAR is for parents who would like space to explore + think with others about how we listen and speak to our kids on climate change.
This 90 minute call will make space for 6-10 parents to share their experience and feelings around listening and talking to children about climate change. We won’t be offering answers (though we may come up with some together), but will focus on speaking our own, and hearing others’ experience and feelings on the issue.
Book your space at EventBrite
You will be sent a link to access the Zoom event.
- Candlelight Spoken Word Open Mic
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Wakeful Screening at CCA
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass