Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
Tuesday 5 November 2019 1 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
Tuesdays4Climate Online:How2talk to children abt climate change
This WEBINAR is for parents who would like space to explore + think with others about how we listen and speak to our kids on climate change.
This 90 minute call will make space for 6-10 parents to share their experience and feelings around listening and talking to children about climate change. We won’t be offering answers (though we may come up with some together), but will focus on speaking our own, and hearing others’ experience and feelings on the issue.
Book your space at EventBrite
You will be sent a link to access the Zoom event.
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021