Warren Starry Skies – New Album ‘Small Wonders’
Crowd funding Project
Warren is raising funds to go into the studio to record a new Starry Skies album called ‘Small Wonders’
The project offers rewards in return when you Donate to the Crowdfunder
About Starry Skies
The Starry Skies formed in 2012 and included former members of the Moondials and the Ducks. The line up has evolved over the years with everyone playing a crucial part in helping develop the sound of the band.
As the songwriter of the group, Warren McIntyre ended up being the main organiser and although it can be hard work he has loved doing it.
He has played music since he was 12 years old when he formed his first band The Revs. Ten years later he set up a record company to release his songs and ended up helping friends by arranging gigs and releasing their records too.
“I love making music, sharing songs and bringing people together.”
What People Say About Starry Skies
- “Among the finest of the current crop” – Clash magazine
- “Full of upbeat and uplifting pop” – Rough Trade Records
- “UK Artist of the Week” – The Vinyl Directory (Washington DC)
- “Timeless Sound” – Natasha Raskin Sharp – BBC Radio Scotland
- ‘Do It With Love’ has the energy of a steel mill with a heart of melodic gold” Justin Currie (Del Amitri)
“The main reason for this praise is because Heather, John, Jen, Adam, Sophie and all those who have been involved are such amazing musicians.
It is not possible to talk about the friends who have played on our songs though without a special mention of the much loved and sorely missed Iain Stoddart.
They are all also lovely kind people who make music for the love of it. The care and love they all put into the records shine out and it is always a real pleasure playing music together. ” Warren McIntyre
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottish Women’s Writing
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- Warren Starry Skies – New Album ‘Small Wonders’
- Douglas Stuart & Jackie Kay: Shuggie Bain
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 – Guest Curators
- St Patrick’s Day Online Quiz
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- Red Skirts on Clydeside #IWD2021
- Creative Conversations: Kirstin Innes
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Spring Blossom review Pat Byrne
- FrightFest – American Badger review by Danielle O’Neill Young
- FrightFest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne