Uprooted, Outdoor Theatre Production, Glasgow August 2015
A new outdoor production featuring an edible Living Stage! Touring venues, festivals & school playgrounds August 2015.
Uprooted is a unique theatre production for children and families, fusing live performance, music and living plants with innovative stage design, touring in August 2015.
Join us outdoors amongst a curious world of plants for an enchanting tale of kinship and home, told through music, movement, and multi-sensory storytelling. A waft of mint, a crunch of peas, a sprinkle of fresh herbs in a cup of tea…rediscover the joy of our natural world, and have a nibble on the home-grown set!
Uprooted features Scotland’s first Living Stage; a recyclable, biodegradable, edible set created from locally found, reclaimed materials. Part theatre show, part garden and part art installation, audiences will get the chance to interact by nibbling on plants, smelling herbs, and sampling drinks.
Merchant City Festival, Greyfriars Garden, Shuttle Street, Glasgow, G1 1QA, Saturday 1st August, 12noon & 3pm
Tickets: Free, donations welcomed. Limited capacity.
The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meadow, located in between Clouston Street and Kelbourne Street, Glasgow’s West End, Sunday 23rd August, 1pm
Tickets: Free, to book email: email@example.com
Tour Dates & Information: www.ecodrama.co.uk/productions/uprooted/
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Five Ways to Wellbeing Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday