University of Glasgow – Plans for a World Changing Campus
The University of Glasgow is about to reach a major milestone in the journey to invest in its World Changing Campus at Gilmorehill. A Masterplan has been designed for the existing campus and the Western Infirmary site, which the University takes over from the beginning of April, 2016.
The University intends to invest up to £1 billion in the campus over the next ten to fifteen years. New buildings are being planned including a Learning and Teaching Hub, a Research Hub, a new hub building for Health and Social Sciences and new buildings for both the College of Arts and the College of Science and Engineering.
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Mandabi, GFT
- Ammonite, GFT
- Earwig and the Witch at GFT
- First Cow, GFT
- The Father at GFT
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower