Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
McChuills, Glasgow’s Legendary Music Bar and Cafe, 80 High Street, G1 1NL
Glasgow’s newest comedy night at McChuills!
Unchained Comedy At McChuills Bar is an exiting new night of comedy in Glasgow.
Bringing you weekly entertainment featuring the best of Scotland’s comedy scene.
With both new and established acts on the cards, you can expect to see names like Suzie McCabe, Raymond Mearns & David Kay!
Launch Night Thursday 7 October, 2021 with Ray Bradshaw
With resident compere Viv Gee, Marc Jennings main support and Jim Monaghan.
Tickets £10 online or at the door.
Students – Tickets £7.50 on the door with a valid matriculation card.
Doors Open: 7:00 PM
Starts: 8:00 PM
Thurs 14th Oct. 2021 – Raymond Mearns
compere Viv Gee. Graham Mackie and Kimi Loughton
Thurs 21st Oct 2021- David Kay
with Viv Gee MC. Bruce Morton plus (middle tbc)
Thurs 28th Oct 2021 – Susan McCabe
Viv Gee MC. Opener tbc and Iain Hume
‘McChuills is an institution, a community hub and an essential part of everything that makes Glasgow such a rich and vibrant place to live.’
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Blade – 4K GFT
- Last Night in Soho GFT
- Glasgow Hallowe’en Ghost Walk
- Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Icebox Halloween Movie Night
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT