Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
Three Course February Menu – £22.50
Perfect for Valentine’s Day Celebration
Restaurant Pickup Glasgow West End: Eusebi Deli, 152 Park Road, Glasgow, G4 9HB
This 3 course menu includes the following;
Nduja Short rib
Braised beef short rib glazed with nduja and served with agrodolce beetroot.
Hand rolled pasta filled with lobster meat, ricotta & mascarpone then finished with a tomato & shellfish reduction.
Accompanied by our very own Eusebi Healing salad.
Chocolate & Salted Caramel Delice
Mini Almond & Orange Biscotti
Also Vegetarian Option, Cocktails and Wine
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- COP26 – Glasgow’s Wee Forests
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Helen Rose Outdoors Rigging Hill, Largs.
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow