The ReSearch Room Presents… until November 21, 2015 Project Ability
The ReSearch Room Presents…
November 21, 2015
10:00am to 5:00pm
Trongate 103, 5HD Glasgow G1
As a strand of the volunteering programme, the ‘ReSearch Room’ offered an opportunity for professional artists to be involved with Project Ability, through a residency that engaged them with ProjectAbility artists.
This Exhibition showcases two of this year’s partnerships between Kevin Cantwell and John Cocozza and between James McCann and Rehan Yusuf, Jane Fisher and Lorraine Rainoir Clark.
The ‘ReSearch Room’ provided supported studio space for these unique exchanges to take place. This initiative was about bringing artists together to form a unique partnership, one in which they can work together on an equal footing; sharing, experimenting and learning not only from each other’s practices but also from their individual life experiences.
The project set no brief or boundaries; these were designed, negotiated and re-negotiated around the individuals involved. The outcomes of these unique partnerships proved to be both varied and fantastic in nature.
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine
- REVEAL – previously Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair
- Mary Quant Fashion Revolutionary at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- A Rare Glimpse of Shakespeare’s First Folio at The Hunterian Art Gallery