The ReSearch Room Presents… until November 21, 2015 Project Ability
The ReSearch Room Presents…
November 21, 2015
10:00am to 5:00pm
Trongate 103, 5HD Glasgow G1
As a strand of the volunteering programme, the ‘ReSearch Room’ offered an opportunity for professional artists to be involved with Project Ability, through a residency that engaged them with ProjectAbility artists.
This Exhibition showcases two of this year’s partnerships between Kevin Cantwell and John Cocozza and between James McCann and Rehan Yusuf, Jane Fisher and Lorraine Rainoir Clark.
The ‘ReSearch Room’ provided supported studio space for these unique exchanges to take place. This initiative was about bringing artists together to form a unique partnership, one in which they can work together on an equal footing; sharing, experimenting and learning not only from each other’s practices but also from their individual life experiences.
The project set no brief or boundaries; these were designed, negotiated and re-negotiated around the individuals involved. The outcomes of these unique partnerships proved to be both varied and fantastic in nature.
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Winnie Herbstein – Dampbusters at CCA
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Lifting The Lid on Whistler at the Hunterian
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower
- 100 Years of the Barras Photography Exhibition
- Contemporary Quilt Group, The Auld Kirk
- ProjectAbility – Online Exhibition ‘Altered Space’
- SWG3 Opens New Gallery – Yard Life
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- The Dance of the Lunar Creatrix – Marianne Wilson
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day