Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
Thursday, October 21st, 2021 – 7 p.m.
Websters, 914 Great Western Road, G4 8HZ (adjacent to Kelvinbridge Underground)
Linda Jaxson Band plus J.R. and Kirsten Jackson
‘For those of you who remember the glory days of St Louis and La Bodega, Linda Jaxson is back with a full band and raring to go.
‘Oh, it’s been quite a time now since that bass section was in there rockin it up, can’t wait.’
Guest musicians playing a set too are John Ross and Kirsten Jackson – think Rawlings and Welch. Fine harmonies and great songs.
Thursday, October 21st in Webster’s theatre, Great Western Road.7pm.
‘Let’s have one of those nights.’
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Blade – 4K GFT
- Last Night in Soho GFT
- Glasgow Hallowe’en Ghost Walk
- Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Icebox Halloween Movie Night
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT