The Junkyard Festival, July 29th – 7 August, 2016 Merchant City
July 29th – 31 July and 4 – 7 August, 2016
Bell Street, Merchant City, G4 0TD
The Junkyard is a unique urban festival situated in railway arches close to Glasgow’s Merchant City and iconic Barrowlands. The free festival will run from 29th July – 31st July and 4th Aug – 7th and will showcase Glasgow’s vibrant music, art and cultural scenes.
There will be outdoor and archway bars to chill serving craft beers, local gins and bespoke cocktails.
At the heart of the Junkyard Festival ethos is their musical programming. Glasgow’s current music scene is amongst the best in the world, providing the soundtrack will be a range of local Glasgow artists and dj’s from its diverse and cutting-edge music scene.
The festival is kid & dog friendly with events taking place during the festival.
Artists & Dj’s to be announced. Stay tuned!
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, Merchant City Festival, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Scribbler’s Union – Vol.1 Book Launch (2 Nights!)
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community