The Junkyard Festival, July 29th – 7 August, 2016 Merchant City
July 29th – 31 July and 4 – 7 August, 2016
Bell Street, Merchant City, G4 0TD
The Junkyard is a unique urban festival situated in railway arches close to Glasgow’s Merchant City and iconic Barrowlands. The free festival will run from 29th July – 31st July and 4th Aug – 7th and will showcase Glasgow’s vibrant music, art and cultural scenes.
There will be outdoor and archway bars to chill serving craft beers, local gins and bespoke cocktails.
At the heart of the Junkyard Festival ethos is their musical programming. Glasgow’s current music scene is amongst the best in the world, providing the soundtrack will be a range of local Glasgow artists and dj’s from its diverse and cutting-edge music scene.
The festival is kid & dog friendly with events taking place during the festival.
Artists & Dj’s to be announced. Stay tuned!
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, Merchant City Festival, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party