The Junkyard Festival, July 29th – 7 August, 2016 Merchant City
July 29th – 31 July and 4 – 7 August, 2016
Bell Street, Merchant City, G4 0TD
The Junkyard is a unique urban festival situated in railway arches close to Glasgow’s Merchant City and iconic Barrowlands. The free festival will run from 29th July – 31st July and 4th Aug – 7th and will showcase Glasgow’s vibrant music, art and cultural scenes.
There will be outdoor and archway bars to chill serving craft beers, local gins and bespoke cocktails.
At the heart of the Junkyard Festival ethos is their musical programming. Glasgow’s current music scene is amongst the best in the world, providing the soundtrack will be a range of local Glasgow artists and dj’s from its diverse and cutting-edge music scene.
The festival is kid & dog friendly with events taking place during the festival.
Artists & Dj’s to be announced. Stay tuned!
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, Merchant City Festival, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- It’s A Wonderful Life GFT
- Take 2: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, GFT
- The Bolshoi Ballet Encore: The Nutcracker GFT
- Her Smell, GFT
- The Kingmaker, GFT
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019