The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
Thursday, 27 September, 2018 6.30 p.m.
Sloans Restaurant, 108 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8BG
P. T. Barnum and his troupe perform a show at the circus (“The Greatest Show”). In a flashback to Barnum’s childhood where he and his father Philo, a tailor, work for the Hallett family, he becomes infatuated with their daughter, Charity. Though Charity is being sent to finishing school, Barnum reassures her they will not be separated. The two keep in touch through letters until they meet again in adulthood (“A Million Dreams”), eventually marrying and raising two daughters, Caroline and Helen, in New York City (“A Million Dreams” reprise). They live a humble life; though Charity is happy, Barnum dreams of more
Macaroni Cheese, Chilli Cheese Dog and Sweet Potato, Coconut & Chickpea Curry and a movie for only £13.95 for 2!
For more information or to hire Eat Film for your own private party call 0141 221 8886 and speak to our Events Manager.
* Due to licensing restrictions, EatFilm patrons must be 18 years or over.
This section: Cinema, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A
- Film: Invading the Skin of the Earth: Soil
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Little Women, GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Calamity Jane Singalong GFT
- Jojo Rabbit GFT
- Seberg GFT
- El Topo GFT
- Hitler’s Hollywood, GFT