The Graduettes Websters Theatre 28 and 29 Aug 2014
28 and 29 Aug 2014 – 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Tickets £9 Adult/£7 Concession
The Graduettes is a live sit-com focusing on the lives of three girls who graduate and then realise that life is not exactly what Sex and the City promised them.
Sophie has never met her boyfriend’s mother, and considering she is carrying his child that’s a big deal. So when she plans the perfect christmas dinner and invites her potential future mother-in-law, it’s fair to say she is a little freaked out when she finds her landlord dead in her apartment on Christmas Eve and what’s worse, her friends insist on solving the crime by themselves.
PARENTAL ADVISORY – Contains Profanity and Sexual References. Recommended for 16+
There will be 1 x 5 minute interval before the main performance. Doors open 7.30pm. Performances begin 8pm.
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road (just next to Kelvinbridge Underground Station).
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers