The Count of Monte Cristo Websters Theatre 3rd – 7th June, 2014
The Count of Monte Cristo
3rd – 7th June, 2014
It’s not every often we get the chance to host a world premiere, but that’s exactly what’s happening at Websters Theatre from 3rd to 7th June 2014.
Pete Sneddon proudly presents “The Count of Monte Cristo: A New Musical”; based on the classic story by Alexandre Dumas this modern reimagining follows the tale of Edmond Dantes, a sailor imprisoned for a crime he did not commit, as he escapes and reaps his revenge on those who betrayed him.
Set in the near future in a world destroyed by war and with a dramatic, rock underscore, this production is sure to be an absolute smash hit.
The show is being presented in our fabulous new Websters Theatre at 416 Great Western Road (adjacent to Kelvinbridge Underground Station) at 7.30pm from 3rd to 7th June, with a Saturday matinee performance at 2.30pm on the 7th.
Part of West End Festival: https://www.glasgowwestend.co.uk
This section: West End Festival 2014, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Websters Theatre
- Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads, Websters Theatre
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre
- The Cooncil, Websters Theatre
- The Drift at The Tron