The Count of Monte Cristo Websters Theatre 3rd – 7th June, 2014
The Count of Monte Cristo
3rd – 7th June, 2014
It’s not every often we get the chance to host a world premiere, but that’s exactly what’s happening at Websters Theatre from 3rd to 7th June 2014.
Pete Sneddon proudly presents “The Count of Monte Cristo: A New Musical”; based on the classic story by Alexandre Dumas this modern reimagining follows the tale of Edmond Dantes, a sailor imprisoned for a crime he did not commit, as he escapes and reaps his revenge on those who betrayed him.
Set in the near future in a world destroyed by war and with a dramatic, rock underscore, this production is sure to be an absolute smash hit.
The show is being presented in our fabulous new Websters Theatre at 416 Great Western Road (adjacent to Kelvinbridge Underground Station) at 7.30pm from 3rd to 7th June, with a Saturday matinee performance at 2.30pm on the 7th.
Part of West End Festival: https://www.glasgowwestend.co.uk
This section: West End Festival 2014, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers