The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
Participate in the biggest and KinDest party ever!
On Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 12.01 a.m. – 11.56 p.m.
Simply carry out an act of KinDness and then share what you have been up to either on Facebook Page or using the following hashtag on Twitter or Instagram: #theBIGdayofKinDness then give yourself a pat on the back for doing something KinD
Why get your KinD on?
Last year, our fun, loving and KinD nephew, KD, died from a rare form of meningitis. His death shook our world, all the more so because his Mum lost her fight to Cancer two years previously. It was the KinDness of friends, family and strangers that helped our family to keep going. KD was, himself, a very KinD young man and although we always knew this, it became even more apparent as we read all the lovely messages from his friends and classmates explaining how his acts of KinDness had made such a difference to so many people.
The date for KD’s 15th birthday is 23rd October and we want to celebrate his birthday in a very special way…. by throwing the biggest and KinDest party ever and we invite you to join in with us by taking part in the BIG day of KinDness
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges