Sunday Sessions at Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick, Glasgow
Last Sunday of every month
Siempre Bicycle Cafe, 162 Dumbarton Rd, Glasgow G11 6XE
Mark and Traffic Cone Records bring you local phenomenal talent. Check out previous gigs: Siempre Sunday Sessions and watch out for special nights with free food and specialty acts.
Gigs are free and monthly updates will be posted in advance. Miss this at your peril.
Hire Siempre for your events!
A space for up to 60 people you can hire Siempre for your birthdays, Celebrations, Music and Poetry or General entertainment. Get in touch and we can make the space right for you.
If you need any further information email email@example.com or call 0141 334 2385.
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020