Sunday Sessions at Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick, Glasgow
Last Sunday of every month
Siempre Bicycle Cafe, 162 Dumbarton Rd, Glasgow G11 6XE
Mark and Traffic Cone Records bring you local phenomenal talent. Check out previous gigs: Siempre Sunday Sessions and watch out for special nights with free food and specialty acts.
Gigs are free and monthly updates will be posted in advance. Miss this at your peril.
Hire Siempre for your events!
A space for up to 60 people you can hire Siempre for your birthdays, Celebrations, Music and Poetry or General entertainment. Get in touch and we can make the space right for you.
If you need any further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 334 2385.
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottish Women’s Writing
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Beats – GFT At Home
- Song Without A Name online at GFT
- Days of the Bagnold Summer
- Carlton Sessions
- A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- Launch of The Ship Yard Project
- Wee Nature Fest – Islands of Abandonment
- Sheena Blackhall – Meet the Author
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- A Year of Workers’ Stories