Sunday Sessions at Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick, Glasgow
Last Sunday of every month
Siempre Bicycle Cafe, 162 Dumbarton Rd, Glasgow G11 6XE
Mark and Traffic Cone Records bring you local phenomenal talent. Check out previous gigs: Siempre Sunday Sessions and watch out for special nights with free food and specialty acts.
Gigs are free and monthly updates will be posted in advance. Miss this at your peril.
Hire Siempre for your events!
A space for up to 60 people you can hire Siempre for your birthdays, Celebrations, Music and Poetry or General entertainment. Get in touch and we can make the space right for you.
If you need any further information email email@example.com or call 0141 334 2385.
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End