Storyathon Open Day, Kelvin Hall, 2 December, 2017
Come and try a range of drop in sessions looking at how we interact with story.
You and your family can try your hand at creative writing, storyboarding and storytelling – then grab some refreshments and talk to researchers from the University of Strathclyde about why stories affect us in the way they do.
Part of the Scotland’s Story project, funded by the Royal Society of Edinburgh in partnership with the Universities of Strathclyde and Oxford.
Free and unticketed.
Event on Facebook
Part of Book Week Scotland
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- Meeting Gorbachev GFT
- CineCard Preview: The Report GFT
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- Sorry We Missed You, GFT